- Because, every year more and more children are affected by cancer in our country
- The diagnosis and treatment of cancer in a child presents a considerable challenges to families.
- Children with cancer and their parents suffer emotionally, financially and socially.
- Solidarity is possible and desirable and it helps to reduce the problems associated with long and difficult periods of treatment.
- The number of children successfully overcoming the illness is increasing if they get proper treatment.
- Financial and emotional support is all the more important.
News And Events
Pratyasha , P O Box No 2441 Medical College PO,
Kerala State, India.
Tel : 9446323211